The Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery holds several stereographs on salt paper by Thomas J. Nevin taken in the late 1860s – ca 1870. These six were online in 2006:
This is a selection of the better reproductions from the TMAG collection.
Some of the other salt paper stereographs (sometimes also called stereoscopes) have either been poorly scanned, resulting in blurring, or the fuzziness may be from deterioration of the original positive image which lies in, rather than on, the salted paper (sensitized with common salt and silver nitrate). The fibrous quality of the salt paper also resulted in a soft glow.