Photo by T. J. Nevin ca. 1870
Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery
This is a long distance view across to the bar at Elwick Bay and to the property of John Wilkinson, Glenorchy before the Elwick Racecourse and grandstand were constructed. The view was taken from the Hull property at Tolosa, Glenorchy. One of John Wilkinson’s daughters Mary Jane married Henry Hull in December 1861.
See this article: Elwick House and Elwick Bay